Welcome to My MD Clinic!
What exactly is My MD Clinic?
My MD Clinic is a healthcare practitioner referral service, the alternative for healthcare practitioners to attend to patient’s pain—whether it’s acute, chronic, mild or severe. If you are suffering from chronic pain, your first objective is to form a partnership with our physician. It is necessary for you, the patient, to participate in the management of your disorder, whatever it may be. The healthcare practitioners referred by My MD Clinic are specialists in pain management and all have one goal: to treat each patient’s pain in relation to the patient’s overall health. Inappropriately treated pain impacts a patient’s quality of life, reduces his or her ability to be productive members of society and increases the use of health care services.
What do we actually do?
My MD Clinic is delivering a chronic pain management program aimed at providing our patients affordable, convenient healthcare through the practice of telemedicine.
My MD Clinic offers a solution to your persistent and ongoing battle with chronic pain. Whether you are looking for a discreet method to manage your pain, if you live in a rural area or your needs are to secure medical benefits for a new job, My MD Clinic understands your needs for the privacy and brings a peace of mind necessary for your relief and recovery. If you have pain in your arm, chest pain anxiety, breast pain, lower abdominal pain, severe neck pain, pinched nerve, sharp shoulder pain, lower back pain, kidney pain, leg muscle pain, calf pain,hip joint pain, pain in your spine or have pain brought on by the effects of cancer, fibromyalgia, lupus or fatigue, My MD Clinic has an extensive network of doctors ready to assist you.
If you would like to learn more about how My MD Clinic works to assist in finding treatment for your healthcare concerns, please contact us for more information.
Are You Still In Pain?
If you are still leading an uncomfortable life due to pain medications, we can help you. Our Neuro Behavioral Treatment staff is qualified to help you to function in a normal capacity. Our staff of aggressive Neuro Behavioral practitioner's are always ready to help you. You are entitled to a BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. We have over the past 4 years helped many thousand people to alleviate their pain and go on to lead a very productive life.
Patient Bill of Rights
As a person with pain, you have the right to:
- Have your report of pain taken seriously and to be treated with dignity and respect by practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, social workers and other healthcare professionals.
- Have your pain thoroughly assessed and promptly treated.
- Participate actively in decisions about how to manage your pain.
- Be informed and know your options: talk with your healthcare provider about your pain - possible cause(s), treatment options, and the benefits, risks and costs of each choice.
- Have your pain reassessed regularly and your treatment adjusted if your pain has not been eased.
- Get clear and prompt answers to your questions, take time to make decisions, and refuse a particular type of treatment if you choose.